New Year’s Resolutions.
Okay guys, we’ve finally reached 2014. I can’t be happier that 2013 is over. It was way too turbulent for my taste, and I have high hopes on 2014 being calmer, nicer and more creative. I’m normally not much for New Year’s resolutions, but I thought I’d set a couple of goals for this blog and for me as an artist. Here’s what I’ve come up with:
1. I’m going to blog at least once a week, preferably twice.
2. I’m going to finish one larger piece per month. It’s not much, but I think that’s what I’ll have time for.
3. I’m going to open up an Etsy store.
4. I’m going to find new inspiration from bloggers and other social media.
5. I’m going to try something I haven’t tried before, whatever it may be.
6. I’m going to update my store on Society 6 regularly.
7. I’m going to make at least one time-lapse/speed paint video of my work.
Since I’m not sure how my spring is going to look yet, I think this is more than enough of a challenge. I have my mind set on following through with all these things, and some of them are already on their way. I have a feeling this is going to be a great year!
Do you have any New Year’s resolutions?